|Raw material name
||Chlorella active ingredients
||310 g (one 200 mg x 1550 grain)
|How to save
- Keep in the cool, avoiding direct sunlight and moisture.
- Avoid direct sunlight, high temperatures or high humidity because Chlorella is easy to change by temperature, humidity, light, and keep it in a cool place.
- Due to high moisture absorption after opening the lid firmly close and store in a cool place, as soon as possible enjoy.
- Still quality and ingredients but because this product uses a plant we are color, smell, taste, etc..
- Chlorella will cause deterioration, so once picked up it should not return in the bottle.
- Keep away from small children.
|Nutritional information: this product in 100 g
||Energy: 300-450 kcal, protein: 50-70 g, lipids: 8-15 g, carbohydrate: 8-20 g, sodium: 5-100 mg, iron: 100-300 mg, calcium: 400-1000 mg, vitamin B1: 1-3 mg, vitamin B2: 4 to 8 mg, vitamin B6: 1-3 mg, vitamin B12: 100-400 μm g, niacin: 15-30 mg, chlorophyll: 2000-3500 mg, Chlorella extract: 15-23%
Small animals by Chlorella protein digestion rate: 83%
- As a health food supplement day 15-30 grains to the water, along with breakfast.
- Fasting in large to be served during meals served little by little.
- Please give the child breaks over grain.
|Available on request
- Also agree with rare allergies etc, so serving should stop when you rise after low health.
- Do not continue if you loose your next post.
- Served with a small amount would be available for the first time.
- And stop the intake, itching, eczema resulting from ingestion of this product or in case of diarrhea, constipation, stomach discomfort, consult your physician and following your consultation.
- While taking the drug or treatment during their pregnancy and breast-feeding ask your doctor on breakfast.
- Dietary habits are the basic staple food, main dishes, side dishes, meal balance.